Night sky smolder


Sometime in June 2012, I was on my way for a night shift duty. It was past 6:00 pm, and the surroundings were already dark, there were noticeable small number of stars in the sky, but as I approached my post, I’ve seen an unusual large red-orange light in the northern sky. It was unusual but I still thought it was just a plane; as I looked at it again, it was not moving nor blinking, so when I’ve met my buddy near our post I’ve showed him the unusual light in the sky, we stared at it for few more seconds before it disappeared as if covered by a hazy cloud. When it disappeared, my buddy mumbled few words and left for home.



The light was as large as the planet Venus, but Venus during that time was positioned at the western sky near the crescent moon. Jupiter was even smaller being seen up the moon. The red-orange light was not as bright as the other stars but it was round and flickering like a flame and one may get the feeling that it was just like a bonfire in the sky. The flickering of the said light has given me a feeling that there was/were some people or anything moving near the said sky bonfire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

R.A. 11202 - An Act Requiring Mobile Service Providers To Provide Nationwide Mobile Number Portability To Subscribers

The Senate approved this Act on the third reading on November 13, 2018 and was signed into law by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on February ...