The 5th hospitalization

It was in July of 2012 when I went to the hospital because of the symptoms that usually triggered by boozing on liquor and it hangover effect, lack of sleep, hunger, cold weather, cholesterol, and/or strong caffeinated coffee and other stimulant substances. These symptoms include hard breathing, short breathing, anxiety, stress, restlessness, and/or numbness on the chest and sometimes on the face and head. Among the triggering factors, the worst were liquor boozing and hangover, and stimulants. Drinking into severe intoxication would result to either blackout or hard breathing while hangover may give hard and short breathing with chest or facial numbness. Stimulants would trigger irregular palpitations and numbness. The cold weather gives short breathing and restlessness but it may be settled down by putting on thick clothes and drinking hot water. Intake of foods high in cholesterol would result in restlessness and hard breathing that may calmed down by drinking water and continuous moving or walking. The experienced anxiety and irregular breathing, upon their onset, may also be settled down by keep on talking with someone else, shifting attention to anything else, and/or by engaging in physical activity. Some other factors and the said worst factors may bring this recuperating Yours Truly to the hospital again for treatment.
Alcohol abuse patient

This was my fifth time to be hospitalized for this ailment. Actually, I was hospitalized in one day and one night only as I decided to become out-patient so that I can exercise outside. During the hospitalization night, I dreamed of two old ladies came into the ward and proceeded to my bed. The one holding a stethoscope put the device on my chest and laughed hard while the other one with strict eyes and strict thin lips sat on my bed and said, “Don’t do it again”. She probably meant by this that I must stop drinking too much liquor. I don’t know exactly what this dream meant to me, but I think I was already warned by my own subconscious agents and was instructed to care of myself and health from now on. The doctor, after giving this recuperator the corresponding symptoms treatment decided to recommend a psychiatrist after claiming that I would still be the one who can cure my own ailment. I was put under a psychiatrist program before, but it had seemed that the vitamin B and the diazepam were the ones that have worked better and not the program sessions.

Now, I am not drinking much (a bottle of beer every 2 days only) and I’m hoping that things will get better. I’m also maintaining vitamin B1 B6 B12 intake, food diet, and considering physical exercises outside during good weather. I know and I feel that my health needs to be restored or revitalized and am confident that this ailment will soon be healed if I do my part in the healing process. So, God, help me recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

R.A. 11202 - An Act Requiring Mobile Service Providers To Provide Nationwide Mobile Number Portability To Subscribers

The Senate approved this Act on the third reading on November 13, 2018 and was signed into law by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on February ...