Rights and Responsibilities of a Child

Rights:

1. To be born well, have a name and nationality.
2. To be free.
3. To have a family.
4. To Have a good education.
5. Have enough food.
6. Be given opportunity for play and leisure.
7. Be given protection against abuse, danger and violence.
8. Live in a peaceful community.
9. Be assisted and defended by the government.
10. Be able to express their own voice.


Responsibilities:

1. To love my country and be a good citizen.
2. To love my family. To respect my parents.
3. To study well. To come to class on time, and do my assignments.
4. To make use of my potential to the fullest.
5. To eat clean and nutritious food. To keep my home and surroundings clean. To have a clean and strong body.
6. To be honest and respectful.
7. To take care of my toys. To keep these orderly.
8. To obey rules and regulations.
9. To maintain peace and order in my community.
10. To be a law abiding citizen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

R.A. 11202 - An Act Requiring Mobile Service Providers To Provide Nationwide Mobile Number Portability To Subscribers

The Senate approved this Act on the third reading on November 13, 2018 and was signed into law by President Rodrigo Roa Duterte on February ...